- In your account go to PRODUCTS > OFFICE 365.
- Click on View on the right of the concerned tenant.
- Click on Manage on the right of teh concerned product subscription.
- In the "Add a new license" section, enter the number of licences to be added.
- Click on ADD TO CART.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click on PLACE ORDER.
- Once purchased, the new licence will be added to the tenant and product subscription you selected under PRODUCTS > OFFICE 365.
How do I add new licenses to my Microsoft product subscription?
Last Updated: Jan 06, 2020 11:54AM CET
If you need to add new licences to your Microsoft product subscription, for example because you need to add more mailboxes, please follow the steps indicated below: