- Go to your account under PRODUCTS > OFFICE 365.
- Select the token you need to activate and click on ACTIVATE.
- In the Tenant section, select one of these options: Existing tenant or New tenant. IMPORTANT: once the subscription has been activated in one tenant, it is completely impossible to move it to a different one.
- If you select Existing tenant, please choose the tenant in the drop-down menu and click on ACTIVATE.
- If you select New tenant, complete or change the contact details of the tenant owner. Enter a primary host on the onmicrosoft.com domain. Select your domain to associate it to the tenant and click on ACTIVATE.
- After the activation is completed, you will see your subscription in your account under PRODUCTS > OFFICE 365.
How do I activate my Microsoft product subscription?
Last Updated: Dec 24, 2019 10:18AM CET
In order to activate your Microsoft product, please follow the steps below: