Your shared hosting control panel has a separate username and password that you can reset if you follow these steps:
- In your account go to PRODUCTS > SHARED HOSTING.
- Go to the section: Active products and click on Manage on the right of the corresponding domain.
- Click on MANAGE.
- Click on your name on the top right. This opens a drop-down menu. Click on "Edit Profile".
- There you can see your username and enter a new password or automatically generate one. Click on Show to see it.
- Click on "Apply" to save the changes.