- In your account, please go to PRODUCTS > SHARED HOSTING.
- In the section: Shared hosting tokens, select the corresponding token in the drop-down menu and click on ACTIVATE.
- Select one of the options: domain in your account or domain with another provider.
- If your domain is in your account, choose the domain name in the drop-down menu. If you selected "Domain name with another provider", enter the domain name in the field.
- Ensure that you select the correct token.
- Select one of the options for the configuration of the zone records.
- Click on ACTIVATE.
- You will find the new shared web hosting under PRODUCTS > SHARED HOSTING, section: Active products.
How do I activate my shared web hosting?
Last Updated: Dec 13, 2018 01:25PM CET
In order to activate your shared web hosting token, please follow these steps: