The .ABOGADO registry asks that you provide the following information at the time of registration:
- Registrant's name as registered with the regulator.
- The official name of your regulator.
- The year of your registration with your regulator.
- The license number of your registration with your regulator.
- The jurisdiction of your regulator.
The .ABOGADO registry will use an independent validation company to verify applicants meet eligibility requirements. The validation company may contact applicants and request further information or supporting documentation deemed necessary.
Documentation or Identification complying with the abovementioned requirements.
Registration Delay: depends on the validation time of any documents/information submitted with the registration order.