Please follow these steps to configure the apex alias:
- In your account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Move the cursor over the concerned domain and click on Manage on the right.
- Click on MANAGE ZONE.
- Click on NEW RECORD.
- Select ALIAS (APEX Alias) in the in the "Type" dropdown menu.
- Enter the name of the server in the field: "Points to". (Please enter a “.” at the end of the server name if the server is outside of the concerned domain. For example: "myserver.example.com.")
- Enter the TTL value. The default one is 1 hour.
- Click on SAVE RECORD.
- Click on SAVE ZONE.
Important: This option is only available if the domain is using our name servers.