- In your account, go to PRODUCTS > EMAIL
- In the list of domains, click on the "View" icon on the right of the concerned domain and then on MANAGE to the right of the concerned mailbox.
- Go to the Mailbox upgrade section and select in the drop-down menu the new plan you want to upgrade the mailbox to. Then click on UPGRADE.
- On the payment page, the default invoice profile is pre-selected but you can also change it. The invoice profile includes the contact details to be used for the invoice.
- Click on "I have read and accept terms and conditions" and then on PLACE ORDER.
- After successful payment, the upgraded mailbox will be available in your account under PRODUCTS > EMAIL
How do I upgrade my mailbox?
Last Updated: Nov 18, 2019 10:02AM CET
If you have a basic or advanced mailbox, you can upgrade your mailbox to add more storage or features. Please follow these steps: