To activate your free mailbox, please follow these steps:
- In your EuroDNS account, go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE
- Click on MANAGE to the right of the concerned domain name
- Click on ACTIVATE FREE EMAI
- Click on REDEEM FREE EMAIL ACCOUN
- Select the option DOMAIN NAME WITH EURODNS.
Enter the name of the mailbox in the field "Username".
The MX record is responsible for redirecting the mail flow to a specific mail server. If you check the MX records option "Use the default EuroDNS settings", our system will automatically configure our MX record in the DNS zone of the domain. If you do not check this option, the DNS of the domain will remain unchanged but you can manually configure the MX record later.
You can enter and confirm your password or you can let our system generate and set it.
- Click on ACTIVATE
The mailbox will be activated and can be found in your EuroDNS account under PRODUCTS > EMAIL.