The instructions below only apply if you are using third-party provider name servers:
In order to activate DNSSEC, please follow these steps:
- In your account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Move the cursor over the concerned domain and click on Manage on the right.
- In the Name Servers section, click on DNSSEC.
- In the section DNSSEC, click on Edit.
- Click on +ADD DNSSEC KEY.
- Enter the data and click on SAVE DNSSEC KEY.
- Click on NEXT STEP.
- Check "I have read and accept terms and conditions".
- Click on PLACE ORDER.
- Log in onto your account.
- Go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Click on "Manage" on the right of the concerned domain.
- Click on MANAGE DNSSEC.
- Click on ACTIVATE DNSSEC.
- Click on YES to confirm.
Note: if you do not see the DNSSEC option, this is because we do not support DNSSEC on this extension.