- Log in to your EuroDNS account.
- Click on REGISTER A DOMAIN.
- Type the domain name you would like to register.
- Click on SEARCH.
- Click on the button to add to cart and click on CONFIGURE YOUR ORDER.
- Click on CHANGE SETTINGS to select the contact and name server profiles.
- Click on NEXT STEP.
- Select the desired SSL certificate subscription.
- Select the certificate duration.
- Choose the number of certificate tokens (vouchers) you want to purchase.
- Click on the green shopping cart to add the chosen SSL certificate to your purchases.
- Click on "REVIEW & PAYMENT" to go to check out.
- Choose your invoice profile and the payment method.
- Accept our terms and conditions and click on PLACE ORDER.
How do I purchase an SSL certificate during domain Registration?
Last Updated: May 10, 2016 02:58PM CEST
In order to purchase an SSL certificate during a domain name registration, please follow the procedure below: