A zone file includes all DNS records for a domain. Normally this is given to you by your hosting provider or your old name server provider.
1. Please follow the procedure below to import the zone file of your domain:
2. In your account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
3. Move the cursor over the concerned domain and click on Manage on the right.
4. Click on MANAGE ZONE.
5. Click on the “Import” icon on the top-right.
6. You can copy-paste the zone file in the field that opens.
7. Click on IMPORT.
8. Click on SAVE ZONE.
Note: DNS changes usually need up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the entire Internet.
Important: This option is only available if the domain is using name servers (default name servers: ns1 / ns2 ).