In order to configure URL forwarding, please follow these steps:
1. In your account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
2. Move the cursor over the concerned domain and click on Manage on the right.
3. Click on MANAGE ZONE.
4. Click on NEW RECORD.
5. Select URL Forward in the Type dropdown menu.
6. In the Host field, enter the hostname or subdomain of the source URL. Please create two URL forward rules and enter as host only @ in the first rule and only www in the second rule or a different subdomain.
7. In the first Forward To field, type the destination URL (www.example.com).
8. In the second Type field:
Select “permanent redirect (301)” to display the destination URL in the address bar of the browser, or
Select “in a Frame” to display the source URL in the address bar of the browser.
9. Click on SAVE RECORD.
10. Click on SAVE ZONE.
Note: DNS changes usually need up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the entire Internet.
Important: This option is only available if the domain is using our name servers.