In order to start a bulk update of your zone profiles, please follow the instructions below:
A. Create zone profile:
2. Click on + ZONE PROFILE.
3. To add the settings for your new DNS zone, please click on NEW RECORD.
4. When you've finished, please re-name to your profile.
5. Click on SAVE ZONE.
B. Apply a DNS zone profile:
1. In your account, go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
2. Select the domains concerned.
3. In the ACTION menu, select the option "Update zone". Also select the zone profile in the OPTION menu.
4. In the RANGE menu, select: "Selected domains".
5. Click on START.
Note: DNS changes usually need up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the entire Internet.
Important: This option is only available if the domain is using our name servers.