- Please follow the instructions below to set up a SRV record:
- In your account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Move the cursor over the concerned domain and click on Manage on the right.
- Click on MANAGE ZONE.
- Click on NEW RECORD.
- Select SRV (Service Locator) in the Type dropdown menu.
- Fill in the required fields that you received from your hosting provider.
- Click on SAVE RECORD.
- Click on SAVE ZONE.
Note: DNS changes usually need up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the entire Internet.
Important: This option is only available if the domain is using our name servers.