SRV records point a service within your domain to a server name and a port number.
1. Please follow the instructions below to set up a SRV record:
2. In your account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
3. Move the cursor over the concerned domain and click on Manage on the right.
4. Click on MANAGE ZONE.
5. Click on NEW RECORD.
6. Select SRV (Service Locator) in the Type dropdown menu.
7. Fill in the required fields that you received from your hosting provider.
8. Click on SAVE RECORD.
9. Click on SAVE ZONE.
Note: DNS changes usually need up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the entire Internet.
Important: This option is only available if the domain is using name servers (default name servers: ns1 / ns2).