AAAA records are used to point your domain to an IPv6 address.
Please proceed as described below to add an AAAA-record:
- In your account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Move the cursor over the concerned domain and click on Manage on the right.
- Click on MANAGE ZONE.
- Click on NEW RECORD.
- Select AAAA (IPv6 Address) in the Type dropdown menu.
- In the Host field enter the host or subdomain.
- In the IP Address v6 field enter the IP address v6.
- Click on SAVE RECORD.
- Click on SAVE ZONE.
Note: DNS changes usually need up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the entire Internet
Important: This option is only available if the domain is using our name servers.