An A record points a domain or subdomain/host to an IPv4 address.
Please proceed as below to add an A Record (IPv4):
- In your account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Move the cursor over the concerned domain and click on Manage on the right.
- Click on MANAGE ZONE.
- Click on NEW RECORD.
- Select A (IPv4 Address) in the Type dropdown menu.
- In the Host field enter the host or subdomain.
- In the IP Address v4 field enter the IP address v4.
- Click on SAVE RECORD.
- Click on SAVE ZONE.
Note: DNS changes usually need up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the entire Internet.
Important: This option is only available if the domain is using our name servers.