A MX record points the domain to a mail server.
Please follow the steps below to add an MX (mail exchanger) record:
2. Move the cursor over the concerned domain and click on Manage on the right.
3. Click on MANAGE ZONE.
4. Click on NEW RECORD.
5. Select MX (Mail Exchanger) in the Type dropdown menu.
6. In the Host field enter the host or subdomain. You can also enter @ (for the root domain).
7. In the Mail Server field enter the name of your mail server. (Please enter a “.” at the end of the mail server name if the mail server is outside of the concerned domain.)
8. Select the priority value.
9. Click on SAVE RECORD.
10. Click on SAVE ZONE.
Note: DNS changes usually need up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the entire Internet.
Important: This option is only available if the domain is using name servers (default name servers: ns1 / ns2.