In order to update your credit card information or add a new credit card to your account, you will need to make a payment or wait until you make a purchase at EuroDNS, then at the checkout your new credit card will be saved to your account.
If you would like to add or update your credit card, we ask that you make a purchase or credit a minimum amount of 10 euros to your EuroDNS prepaid account.
The credit added to your prepaid account can be used for future orders or you can ask for a refund to your credit card.
In order to credit your credit account using your credit card, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your EuroDNS account and click on the account icon (ID number) on account >PAYMENTS SETTINGS > SAVED PAYMENT METHODS.
- Click on BUY CREDITS.
- Choose/Enter your amount (minimum 10 euros), click on PAY FOR CREDITS.
- Choose your payment method (new credit card).
- Check the box I have read and I accept the EuroDNS terms and conditions.
- Click on SUBMIT.
- Follow the procedure.
- Log in to your EuroDNS account and click on the account icon (ID number).
- Go to BILLING and click on REFUNDS>NEW REFUND REQUEST.
- Select the request type (full or partial refund). Click on SELECT REFUND REQUEST.
- CONFIRM REFUND REQUEST.