In order to initiate a bulk trade or a bulk contact update for your domains, please follow the steps below:
Step 1 - Contact profile creation (not necessary if you have already created the contact profile in your account)
- Log in to your account and click on PROFILES.
- Click on CONTACT> +CONTACT PROFILE.
- Fill in the form and click on SAVE PROFILE.
- Log in to your account and click on DOMAIN NAMES.
- Select the domain names to be updated.
- Select the option: Update contacts under the Action menu at the foot of the page.
- Select the option Selected domains in the Range menu at the foot of the page.
- Click on the START button.
- In the domain name Settings section Select the contact profile to apply. Also provide all the required additional information.
- Verify that the right contact is assigned to the correct domain contact.
- Click on Next step.
- Choose your invoice profile and the payment method.
- Accept terms and conditions and click on Place Order.
Note: The update process may differ from one top level domain (TLD) to another. Therefore, domain contacts for certain TLDs may not be editable through the platform. In such a case, please contact our support for assistance.