In order to transfer your domain(s) to, please follow the instructions below:1. Log in to your account.
2. Go to the DOMAIN NAMES> TRANSFER > select Transfer from another registrar.
3. Enter the domain name you wish to transfer and click on TRANSFER YOUR NAMES.
4. Click on CHANGE SETTINGS to select the contact and name servers profiles to apply.
5. Provide the required additional information (auth codes, documents, company registration number…).
6. Click on the button NEXT STEP.
7. Additional services can be added depending on your needs.
8. Click on REVIEW AND PAYMENT.
9. Choose your invoice profile and the payment method.
10. Accept our terms and conditions.
11. Click on Place order.
Note for gTLDs (.BIZ, .COM, .INFO, .MOBI .NET, .ORG, etc.):
- An authorisation code (auth code) is required. Please contact your current registrar for this information.
- Domain must be unlocked. Please contact your current registrar to unlock your domain.
Note for ccTLDs (.DE, .CN, .FR, .IT .US, etc.):
- The auth code is required for some ccTLDs. Please contact your current registrar for this information.
- Additional information is required for some ccTLDs, such as company registration number, trademark number, etc.