An internal transfer is when you want to transfer a domain between two EuroDNS accounts.
Please ensure before that the contact details of the gaining account are complete and accurate. If these contact details are not complete, the internal transfer is not possible.
The losing account has to initiate the procedure:
- Log in to your EuroDNS account and click on DOMAIN NAMES> TRANSFER> Internal Transfer.
- Select Internal Transfer.
- Click on + INTERNAL TRANSFER.
- Select the domain from the list.
- Enter the login.
- Click on INITIATE A TRANSFER and CONFIRM.
- Log in to your EuroDNS account and click on TRANSFER > Internal Transfers
- Select All or Incoming to see the INCOMING Transfer.
- Move the cursor on the right side of the domain and click on ACCEPT.
After a few minutes, the domain will be visible in the gaining account's domain list.