In order to set up shared access, you will need to follow the instructions below:
Shared access is granted on folders. The root folder of your account can't be shared.
A. Folder creation
- Log in to your account and go to the drop-down DOMAIN NAMES>FOLDERS.
- Click on the plus icon next to the parent folder view on the right.
- Enter the folder name and press enter.
- A new folder is added.
- Add domain(s) to corresponding Folder. See the instructions to assign domain(s) to folder(s) here.
- Click on account icon (ID number) then click on ACCOUNT.
- Click on SHARED ACCESS>+ SHARED ACCESS.
- Fill in the required information and click on SAVE.
- Go to our website and click on MY ACCOUNT, then underneath the account login click on SHARED ACCESS.
- Enter the Shared Access Username.
- Type your password then click on SIGN IN.