Please follow the steps below to restore a former DNS zone configuration:
1. In your EuroDNS account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
2. Move the cursor over the concerned domain and click on Manage on the right.
3. In the Name Servers section, click on Manage Zone.
4. Select the DNS zone snapshot you want to restore in the Load Previous Snapshot dropdown menu.
5. Check the zone changes and if correct, click on Save Changes.
Note: DNS changes usually need up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the entire Internet.
Important: This option is only available if the domain is using EuroDNS name servers (default name servers: ns1.eurodns.com / ns2.eurodns.com / ... or Professional DNS name servers: ns1.prodns.net / ns2.prodns.net / ....).