In order to configure catch-all for email, please follow the procedure below:
1. In your EuroDNS account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
2. Move the cursor over the concerned domain and click on Manage on the right.
3. In the Name Servers section, click on Manage Zone.
4. Click on the tab Mail Forwarding.
5. In the Add Mail Forwarding dropdown menu, select the option for the email forwarding: Catch-All. Configure the rule.
6. Click on confirm, then on Save Changes.
Important: This option is only available if the domain is using EuroDNS name servers (default name servers: ns1.eurodns.com / ns2.eurodns.com / ... or Professional DNS name servers: ns1.prodns.net / ns2.prodns.net / ....).
Note: The catch-all function requires the configuration of a given MX record. The configuration is automatically done but since this is a DNS change, it can take up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the whole Internet. Please test in 24 hours after configuration.
If you configure catch-all, all email sent to the concerned domain will be forwarded to the email address you configured. Please be advised that the configuration of catch-all implies receiving possibly higher volumes of spam email. If you want to reduce the spam traffic, it is always better to configure email forwarding as a single rule instead.