You'll be able to renew your domain(s) two months before its expiration date, at the earliest. To keep you in the loop, we will send you several renewal reminders. They will arrive in your account email mailbox, be sure to look out for them. If you fear you may miss these emails, it would be an excellent idea to initiate automatic renewal, then you never have to worry again.
See below for the sequence of email reminders that will be sent to you:
- Two months left before domain name expires
- One month before domain name expires
- 15 days before domain name expires
- Seven days before domain name expires
- One day left before domain name expires
If you would like to take the stress out of renewing your domains, set up auto renew - take a look at this article, it could save a lot of heartache:http://help.eurodns.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1591423-how-do-i-set-my-domain-s-to-auto-renewal-mode-
Please note that unfortunately you can't use PayPal for domain name renewals.