There are two ways to configure the email forwarding.
A. On the DNS zone of your domain name
- In your EuroDNS account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Move the cursor over the concerned domain and click on Manage (on the right).
- Click on Manage Zone.
- Click on the tab Mail Forwarding.
- In the Add Mail Forwarding dropdown menu, select the option for the email forwarding: Single Rule. Configure the rule and confirm the changes.
- Click on Save changes.
Note: The email forwarding function requires the configuration of a given MX record. The configuration is automatic but, as this is a DNS change, it can take up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the entire Internet. Please test 24 hours after configuration.
If you already had email forwarding configured for the same domain and the MX record is not changed, the new rule normnally will take effect in 20 or 30 minutes.
B: Within the Open-Xchange control panel
- In your EuroDNS account, go to PRODUCTS > OX MAIL.
- Move the cursor to the domain concerned and click on View.
- Click on Manage.
- Under Subscription, make sure that the correct domain name is selected.
- Click on Mailboxes.
- Click on the concerned display name.
- Click on the Forwarding tab, then on Forward list.
- Click on Add Forwarding Email Addresses.
- Enter the destination email address and click on Submit.
You will be able to configure up to five email forwarding rules per Open-Xchange subscription (domain).
Note: If you created your Open-Xchange subscription before September 2013, you will need to request the activation of the email forwarding function. Please send us the request via the Contact us link (Settings icon > Support) within your EuroDNS account.