In order to create your mailbox, please follow the instructions below:
- In your EuroDNS account, go to PRODUCTS > OX MAIL.
- Move the cursor to the domain concerned and click on View.
- Click on Manage.
- Under Subscription, ensure that the correct domain name is selected.
- Click on Mailboxes.
- Click on Add New Mailbox.
- Enter the display name of your mailbox in the field Display name.
- Check the box Login existing domain and enter the name of the mailbox below (make sure that the correct domain is selected).
- Enter and confirm your password.
- Click on Next.
- The recommended settings are already checked by default, click on Next.
- Click on Next again.
- Click on “Finish” to create your mailbox.
- POP3 Server: pop3.ecloudpanel.com
- IMAP Server: imap.ecloudpanel.com
- SMTP Server: SMTP.ecloudpanel.com
- POP default port: 110
- SMTP default port: 25 or 587
- IMAP default port: 143
Note: Our outgoing mail server (SMTP) requires authentication.
Or you can access your mail in your Internet browser by clicking on the following link:
Enter your email address (in the username field) and your password.