In order to start a bulk update of your zone profiles, please follow the instructions below:
A. Create zone profile:
- In your EuroDNS account, go to PROFILES > ZONE.
- Click on + ZONE PROFILE.
- Add the settings for your new DNS zone.
- When you've finished, please give a name to your profile: click on Rename Zone Profile and then on Rename.
- Save the changes.
- In your EuroDNS account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Check the domains you would like to update.
- In the Action menu at the bottom of the page, select Update zone.
- Select the zone profile to apply.
- In the Scope menu, choose Selected domains.
- Click on RUN BULK OPERATION.