The DNS zone edition page in your EuroDNS account allows you to configure and delegate sub-zones within your domain to other name servers.
Such sub-delegation is configured with NS records:
- In your EuroDNS account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Move the cursor over the concerned domain and click on Manage on the right.
- In the Name Servers section, click on Manage Zone.
- Select NS (Name Server for sub-zone delegation) in the dropdown menu: Add DNS Record.
- Enter the name of the sub-zone in the host part and the name server in the Name Server part (please don't forget to enter the "." at the end. For example: "ns1.mynameserver.com.")
- Confirm the change.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 for the other name servers for the same sub-zone.
- Click on Save Changes.
Note: The new records usually take effect within 24 hours.