Please follow this procedure in order to export the DNS zone of your domains.
- In your EuroDNS account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Select the domain names for which you need to export the DNS zones.
- Select the Option Export Zones in the Action menu.
- Select the Scope, for example Selected Domains in the Scope menu.
- Click on RUN BULK OPERATION.
The export of the DNS zones can take several minutes. You will then find the DNS zones files compressed in a ZIP file in your EuroDNS under DOMAIN NAMES > EXPORT. There you can click on Download to receive them.
Important: This option is only available if the domain is using EuroDNS name servers (default name servers: ns1.eurodns.com / ns2.eurodns.com / ... or Professional DNS name servers: ns1.prodns.net / ns2.prodns.net / ....).