In order to add or modify DNS records, please follow this procedure:
- In your EuroDNS account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Move the cursor over the concerned domain and click on Manage on the right.
- In the Name Servers section, click on Manage Zone.
- In the DNS zone you can add records by clicking on Add DNS Record, you can also modify records by clicking on the edit icon corresponding to the domain.
- Please Confirm and click on Save Changes.
Note: DNS changes usually need up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the entire Internet.
Important: This option is only available if the domain is using EuroDNS name servers (default name servers: ns1.eurodns.com / ns2.eurodns.com / ... or Professonal DNS name servers: ns1.prodns.net / ns2.prodns.net / ....).