Please follow the steps below to add an MX (mail exchanger) record:
- In your EuroDNS account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Move the cursor over the concerned domain and click on Manage on the right.
- In the Name Servers section, click on Manage Zone.
- Select MX (Mail Exchanger) in the Add DNS Record dropdown menu.
- In the Host field enter the host or subdomain: usually, you just need to enter @ (for the root domain).
- In the Mail Server field enter the name of your mail server. (Please enter a “.” at the end of the mail server name if the mail server is outside of the concerned domain.)
- Enter the priority value.
- Confirm and click on Save Changes.
Note: DNS changes usually need up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the entire Internet.
Important: This option is only available if the domain is using EuroDNS name servers (default name servers: ns1.eurodns.com / ns2.eurodns.com / ... or Professional DNS name servers: ns1.prodns.net / ns2.prodns.net / ....).