Unfortunately you cannot use PayPal for renewal operation, but you can credit your EuroDNS prepaid account for the amount of the operation you wish to perform. Please follow the instructions below to use PayPal to credit your EuroDNS prepaid account and begin your transaction.
A. Check the amount to pay
- Log in to your EuroDNS account and click DOMAIN NAMES.
- Click on RENEWABLE.
- Select the domain(s) you want to renew.
- Select the subscription period (1 to 10 Years).
- Click on ADD TO CART to view the amount to put on your EuroDNS prepaid account.
B. Wired funds from your PayPal Account
- Log in to Your EuroDNS account and click on the account icon (ID number)>PAYMENT SETTINGS.
- Click on BEGIN A TRANSACTION.
- Select the amount you wish to put on your credit account or enter a specific amount in euros.
- Click on PAY FOR CREDITS.
- Choose your payment method (PayPal).
- Check the box "I have read and I accept the EuroDNS terms and conditions.
- Click on SUBMIT.
- Follow the PayPal procedure.
You will only be able to initiate your renewal or reactivation process when the funds have been successfully credited to your EuroDNS prepaid account. This process can take 5 to 10 minutes.
C. Renew or Reactivate your domain by using your EuroDNS prepaid account.
- Log in to your EuroDNS account and click on DOMAIN NAMES> RENEWABLE or QUARANTINE.
- Select the domain(s) to renew/reactivate.
- Choose the number of years to renew/reactivate.
- Click on ADD TO CART.
- Choose the Credit account payment option.
- Check the box I have read and I accept the EuroDNS terms and conditions.
- Place order.