Registries record domain name owners' details in a public database called WHOIS. You can check WHOIS information, if you wish to find the details of the the registrant (domain owner).
If the domain is located in your EuroDNS account, you can check the contact details of the domain owner there:
1. Log in to your EuroDNS account and go to DOMAIN NAMES > Active.
2. Move the cursor over the concerned domain and click on Manage on the right.
3. Move the cursor over the "i" on the right of the owner contact.
4. The contact details will appear in a little window there.
Note: Sometimes you may find that your WHOIS data doesn't match the original details entered at registration, this may be due to:
- some registries keeping WHOIS data private (organisation contact, email address, billing contact, etc.);
- or you use a trustee or local presence service for this domain;
- you have activated the domain privacy service for this particular domain.