How do I set up shared access?
In order to set up shared access, you will need to follow the instructions below:
Shared access is granted on folders. The root folder of your account can't be shared.
A. Folder creation
- Log in to your EuroDNS account and go to the dropdown DOMAIN NAMES>FOLDERS.
- Click on the plus icon next to the parent folder view on the right.
- Enter the folder name and press enter.
- A new folder is added.
- Click on account icon (ID number) then click on ACCOUNT.
- Click on SHARED ACCESS>+ SHARED ACCESS.
- Fill in the required information and click on SAVE.
- Go to eurodns.com and click on MY ACCOUNT, then underneath the account login click on SHARED ACCESS.
- Enter the Shared Access Username.
- Type your password then click on SIGN IN.